We encourage preventative techniques – helping you to understand how to maintain the health of your mouth and keep it free of tooth decay and gum disease. We are therefore delighted to offer our Dental Care plans – our own private membership schemes, which enables us to provide you with treatment and support necessary to control dental disease and restore your mouth to full fitness. By introducing our own dental membership we can reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to
• A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
• A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
• 20% discount on any laboratory based treatments ie crowns, bridges, dentures
• 20% discount on any fillings
• 20% discounts on many other treatments (extractions etc)
• 20% discount on any additional hygiene work
Eligibility to request Assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme, a discretionary scheme offering benefits including, but not limited to
• Dental trauma and injury offering assistance with the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
• Emergency call out and emergency temporary treatment assistance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
• Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months (where eligible and with limitations)